We all are aware of how addiction can damage someone’s judgment by changing the way the brain works. The aftermath of drug addiction is the negative value of life. To reshape someone’s life towards an addiction-free individual, they need to get themselves introduced to drug rehab New Jersey.
Opiate treatment centers in New Jersey are equipped with modern facilities and un-ending support. Anyone can fall prey to addiction, not just regular alcohol consumers or those who deliberately do drugs. It can even affect those who are on a doctor’s prescription. Therefore, we can say addiction has no bias, and drug rehab New Jersey will help such individuals overcome that.
As mentioned earlier, addiction knows no bounds or exceptions. Anyone can get addicted despite age, gender, background, socio-economic status, or race. Anyone can be under the influence of a substance abuse disorder. Annually, 1/7 Americans aged 12 or older come under the purview of someone going through substance abuse disorder. Even though there is an occurrence of drug addiction, the abusers do not seek full treatment or go through self-control which pushes them towards relapse. Therefore, the intervention of drug rehab New Jersey is integral to the system.
Addiction is progressive, it impacts a person’s overall wellness and health. If the patient doesn’t undergo proper treatment, their addiction symptoms will worsen day by day. Durg addiction, therefore, can be fatal. If the patient takes timely help from drug rehab New Jersey, then they can avoid relapse and look forward to an addiction-free life.
What is addiction or substance abuse disorder?
Addiction, if uncured for a long time, becomes progressive. With time, it may become incurable and weaken your immune system too. Before it’s too late and too difficult to come of out our addiction, one must visit drug rehab New Jersey. It contributes to the obsession with a drug or alcohol, and the patient can’t stop consuming it even after knowing about adverse consequences. Prolonged abuse and alcohol addiction impact neurotransmitters inhibitors uniquely. It influences your neurons substantially. You go through symptoms of pleasure, like euphoria, light-headedness, etc. The amount of serotonin, dopamine, and GABA spikes up, impacting your brain heavily.
During active addiction, the brain’s reward pathway changes, and considers this dopamine pathway the reward. This is when the brain gets wired to these drugs and alcohol for pleasure. This leads to the release of a specific set of neurotransmitters while abusing addictive substances. Due to this, a patient’s ability to draw pleasure from natural sources decreases significantly, and they start experiencing joy from these sources. When a person stops consuming these drugs or alcohol abruptly, the brain suspends the release of these neurotransmitters. For a controlled and pain-free recovery, the intervention of drug rehab New Jersey is integral to the system.
A person who is addicted to substances or alcohol will experience these symptoms after they have stopped consuming it:
- Long-term/ short-term mental/ physical health problems
- Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS)
- Lack of interest towards responsibilities
- Mental and Physical Health Problems in Severity
- Major financial loss from excessive spending on drugs/alcohol
- Shame, guilt, and remorse
These symptoms can have a lasting impact on a patient’s life. It has severe consequences and a substantial impact on the loved one’s life too. With regular consumption, these short-term issues become long-term with grave consequences. Eventually, they degrade the quality of life. It is highly important to introduce drug rehab New Jersey and get them treated, rather than making it a part of life.
What to expect with drug rehab New Jersey Center?
At one of the best treatment facilities in Boynton Beach, Florida, and Cherry Hill, New Jersey, you will find numerous facilities and packages. This makes sure that the patient is provided with only the needed package and nothing goes beyond what’s needed by the client. At drug rehab New Jersey, the patient is provided with:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): In a PHP, the patients get care after the detox program and residential stability. In this stage, clients are not hosted in a clinical setting.
- Medicated-Assisted Treatment (MAT): In this system, the safe formula of Suboxone, Vivitrol, and Methadone is implemented. It is one of the highly successful programs in the rehab world.
- Outpatient Treatment: It is a treatment where the patient has come down for regular long-term sessions as and when needed. They are not needed to stay in a rehab facility.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: It is a traditional IO Program that is focused on giving support to clients that have attended partial or residential programs, and are looking for support in everyday lives.
- 12-step recovery program: Developed by non-profit alcoholics anonymous, it is a 12-step plan for recovery.
- Individualized Therapeutic Treatment: It is a therapy-based program to improve cognitive, behavioral, and humanistic features. Music and drama, holistic therapies, and depression & anxiety treatments are other components of this process.
- Faith-based recovery program: It is a program where the spiritual connection is re-established with god. It helps build the character on moral grounds, which further makes it possible to go back to a healthy life.
Some other features include:
- Relapse prevention education and planning
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Personal and social-skill building
- Short-term and long-term inpatient programs
- Evidence-based and holistic therapies.
Recovery can be intimidating, but everyone going from this phase can recover. Knowing all your options can make recovery easy for you. All-in-solutions provides drug rehab New Jersey facility for a client’s ultimate recovery. The facilities are designed keeping in mind the patient’s comfort. This ensures that they get complete care, an enjoyable time, and a good healing experience. All specialists here are eager to share their knowledge, experience, and compassion to help people grow, bloom, and succeed in their journey.
After the patient goes through detoxification, a medical professional clears the patient for ongoing treatment. Detoxification lasts for 5-14 days, and after the doctor’s examination, they are approved for the treatment. The short-term inpatient programs last for 28 days that may extend up to 90 days. However, in some cases, the long-term treatment can last for several months, depending upon the patient’s condition. In drug rehab New Jersey, the addiction professionals are tailor-fit for treatment plans and are ready to cater to clinical assessments for long-term recovery and sobriety of clients.