Do you know the benefits of flaxseed with lemon water for your health? In this article, I will show the benefits of benefits of flaxseed with lemon water.
What Do We Know about Flaxseed?
Flaxseed is the seed obtained from the flax plant. It has several healing properties. You can consume in soups and salads and use them to replace the egg as a binder. It is also a good product to prepare super nutritious drinks. Flaxseed with lemon water improves the functioning of the body.
Flaxseed with lemon water has great detoxifying benefits. It is perfect for weight loss. The mixing water reduces the feeling of hunger and strengthens the immune system. The mixing is an incredible assistant to eliminate. The body does not need and deflate the belly.
Lemon brings great benefits to the body for its antibacterial qualities and digestive properties. Its magnificent content of citric acid makes a great ally to protect the immune system and increase the body’s defenses.
Flaxseed with lemon water is one of the most powerful remedies to detoxify the body and lose weight.
These two ingredients are benefits to accelerate metabolism. It facilitates the process of digestion and favors the elimination of toxins and wastes.
11 Benefits of Flaxseed with Lemon Water
- Reduces the segregation of the hunger hormone as its high fiber content provides a satiating effect.
- It is a low-calorie drink that keeps the body hydrated.
- This drink provides vitamin C, strengthens the immune system, naturally increases the body’s defenses and prevents diseases.
- It is a diuretic drink, perfect to eliminate the retention of liquids, toxins and wastes.
- This contains polyphenols, which are involved in the elimination of fats.
- Its contribution to dietary fiber is a good assistant to combat high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose.
- It helps the treatment of chronic constipation. It is also recommended to regenerate the intestinal flora and damage caused to the colon by the use of laxatives.
- Flaxseed fatty acids help the kidneys to secrete sodium and water. So, you should forget about ankle swelling and premenstrual syndrome, among other conditions.
- It helps control cholesterol as it prevents fats from being absorbed in the intestine. Adult diabetes is in part to the excess of saturated fats and the lack of alpha-linoleic acid. The insulin requirements in the diabetic will decrease while consuming.
- By regularly consuming this seed for a few weeks, the skin feels smoother and smoother.
- There are some conditions for consuming flaxseed such as some inflammatory diseases: gastritis, tendonitis, colitis, arthritis or nephritis.
Preparing It Easily, We Tell You How:
1 liter of purified water
3 tablespoons flaxseed
In a medium saucepan, boil the water, pour the linseed seeds, lower the heat and rest in the hot water for 3 minutes. Strain the seeds and allow them to cool. The mixture obtained place it in a jar, add the juice of freshly squeezed lemons and pour the previously hydrated flaxseed seeds. Rest in the refrigerator and enjoy it.
How to Take It?
Consume one liter of this drink a day and for 7 days in a row, with a low-calorie diet. Drink a glass of lemon water with flaxseed when you wake up fast.
Information Source: https://editorialge.com/benefits-of-lemon-water-with-flaxseeds/