In different areas of the world, child abuse is a common problem. However, governments of all countries discourage it, and they have strict legislation about it. As per the research and the discussion, this crime comes into seen in the poor and developing countries where child labor is common. But, unfortunately, children face this crime in developed countries too.
What are Child Abuse Laws?
Across the globe, this crime is increasing at a growing rate. The laws are very strict in different areas of the world, but crime is increasing day by day. All the countries and governments are introducing very strict laws against these crimes. The prime issue in increasing these crimes is that victims avoid filing a police report. If you are interested to know about family law, you can take help from Google.
In developing countries, the condition is worse. This crime rate is higher, and the felony hides without any hassle after attempting it. However, the condition is alarming in developed countries, and most children have become victims of this crime. Street crimes are the most vital crime that needs the government’s attention. Governments look for ways to end the child abuse.
What is the punishment for abusing the child?
A felony who commits this crime or any other act of exploitation, cruelty, child abuse, sexual assault, or responsible for a similar crime will be punished as per the legislature of the state. The punishment for this crime in different countries is imprisonment for 12 years. It starts from one day to fourteen years and eight months.
What are the rights of the children?
We all know that child abuse is a curse for society and the people living in this world; they must be cultured and civilized. This is the crime that ruins society and civilizations so that all the governments across the globe have introduced the 12 rights for every child in their legislature. Learn more about these rights below lines.
- All the children have to be born well
- All the children have the right to be wholesome family life
- They must get an education and get the basic needs of life
- Children should get good life standard
- They need protection from the crimes, dangers, and other conditions
- The government discourages the child labor
- Children must have liberty and freedom
- They need to get a healthy and peaceful environment to grow well
- Children should be taken care of in the absence of their parents and guardian
- They should have a good environment so that they can play and enjoy their childhood
- They should be taught ethical norms and values of the society
- Children must have the security of life
All these rights are very important, and every society is responsible for providing these facilities to children. They should be cared for well and protected from child abuse, child labor, sexual assault, and others.
In case if they have become the victim of any of the crimes of cruelty, it is the responsibility of their parents and guardian to report the crime and hire a lawyer to plead the case. All the famous names in the social industries like Apple, discourage this crime and Apple tries to finish it on social media. These campaigns are successful.