High blood pressure is one of the most worrying chronic diseases. If it is not taken care of, it can lead to serious diseases. That is why we show you how to reduce high blood pressure.
If we suspect that, for whatever reason, we have high blood pressure. We must monitor it and take action. And not only to lower it promptly but to keep it at normal levels, which do not pose a risk to our health.
How to reduce high blood pressure – Symptoms:
The symptoms of high blood pressure are difficult to detect. As some may be due to many other causes. But in general, they would be the following: habitual tiredness, some dizziness, heaviness and poor agility, frequent headaches. They are not very specific symptoms of this disease. If we are experiencing them frequently, it is advisable to go to the doctor to take proper advice as soon as possible.
A normal range would be around 120-129, and the low no more than 80. They are the two usual range measurement parameters. If high and low measurements rise from these measurements, we will have high pressure. In this case, if the problem is recurring, we should see a doctor as soon as possible.
According to medical experts, high blood pressure leads mainly to heart diseases (Heart Failure); such as Major Aneurysm, Brain stroke or Kidney failure problems. These diseases are very serious, that’s why it is so important to monitor your blood pressure.
The main causes of having a higher than normal pressure can be genetic. But also, of life habits: poor diet, sedentary life, poor rest, stress, etc. To accurate these situations, there are a number of methods to lower high blood pressure. That doctors will always recommend, and that you should keep in mind.
Video Credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55HiTglyGMk1B33Lx9X7CQ
Home remedies for high blood pressure:
According to the opinions of various doctors, the key to lowering high blood pressure is to acquire a series of habits to have a healthier life in question:
- Restrict salt in the daily diet, trying to reach less than 5 gr a day. Sodium is dangerous for high blood pressure.
- Moderate alcohol consumption, and never do it excessively. Alcohol is a quite potent hypertensive effect.
- A healthy diet based on low-fat foods, bluefish, vegetables, fruits, and vegetables, reducing the consumption of red meat and prepared food.
- Lose your weight, if you are overweight, it is very positive. The doctors estimate that the weight loss of about 5 kilos helps reduce hypertension. Since overweight is one of those responsible for the rise in blood pressure.
- Regular and moderate exercise about 30 minutes a minimum five days a week. Exercise is very healthy for the heart and decreases risk factors. Exercises like aerobics or Pilates can help keep fit.
- Massive eating of pears and bananas, rich in potassium, which decreases the action of sodium in our body.
All these measures will also lead to weight loss, which is very positive. Because obese people are more likely to suffer from hypertension. If you want more advice on how to lose weight without negatively affecting your health, we leave this post to deepen our advice.
On the other hand, if it is a chronic disease, doctors often prescribe medication to take it on a daily basis.
Other Tips to Lower High Blood Pressure:
According to the definition, we have pressure that tends to rise and we are in medical treatment for reducing high blood pressure. The most comfortable is to buy a Sphygmomanometer and take pressure daily at home. There are a number of ideas and tips that also come in nearby to help lower high blood pressure, even if medication is being taken.
- There are some foods that help to maintain high blood pressure in normal parameters. Garlic, Onion, Celery and Aromatic Herbs favor good circulation. While artichoke or green tea are great diuretics to eliminate fluids and lose weight.
- Avoid very spicy foods, alcohol or foods that have sodium, such as sausages.
- Quitting smoking reduces the risk of heart disease, which is always closely linked to increases in high blood pressure. If you don’t know how to do it, we help you get it on Google by searching this keyword phrase ‘How to quit smoking to improve the quality of life’.
- Reduce the consumption of caffeine, since it raises blood pressure, although its moderate consumption is not dangerous or has pernicious effects on health.
- Stress is one of the most dangerous enemies to raise blood pressure. Try to focus on what needs to be done on a daily basis and without being overwhelmed. You will suffer less stress and your tension will thank you.
- Spend time in your day to relax and have calm moments for you.
With these tips on eating, exercise, and healthy lifestyle habits, you can keep your tension at normal levels. However, if you are prone to high blood pressure, it is advisable to measure your blood pressure at home and if it is high, try to consume little or no salt that day, to return to measure it a few hours later.
In any case, and if you are one of the people who have high blood pressure (do not worry, it is one of the most common diseases in the population and has a solution), it is recommended that you go to the doctor as soon as possible, so that you can be regularly treated , and thus be able to lower the high blood pressure and keep it at normal levels.