We’ve been binge watching romcoms and dreaming of whirlwind romances in honor of Valentine’s Week, and if you’re looking for advice on how to create a harmonious alliance with your crush or partner and keep the spark of romance alive, we’ve got you covered with 5 expert pieces of relationship advice. Valentine’s Week began on Monday with Rose Day, and in the lead up to Valentine’s Day on February 14, we asked a life coach and a counsellor for their top five pieces of relationship advice that can help you keep the passion alive in your relationship and achieve your pair goals.
“Two of the biggest challenges people face in relationships are: One, we expect the partner to fulfill certain expectations or fill in specific shoes, which the partner inevitably ends up feeling the pressure of over time,” Jyotsna Ahuja, Founder of The White Space, said in an interview with HT Lifestyle. Second, we overlook the fact that the partner also holds and reflects the fragmented aspects of ourselves.”
“Your relationship is nothing but a mirror to you,” she suggested. The things you like and detest about each other are actually feelings you have about yourself deep down. Assimilating and integrating these effectively leads to a great deal of wholesomeness, closeness, and healing in genuine, loving relationships.”
Life Coach Sheetal Shaparia stated the 5 most important things to remember in order to keep your relationship alive, pointing out that there is a lot of relationship advice given on the basis of the foundation of your connection.
These are some of them:
1. Reciprocate in all aspects of the connection. It’s critical that you both put in equal effort to maintain the connection because one-sided relationships never last.
2. Try to communicate as much as possible. If you ever feel your partner is doing something you don’t like, talk it out rather than letting it fester. Even if you’ve had a quarrel, talk about what’s bothering you both and come up with a solution.
3. Improve comprehension. Instead of condemning your partner when they try to express themselves and share their issues, you should strive to understand their point of view. A couple that does not understand each other will never be able to have a successful relationship.
4. Be grateful for every little thing your lover does for you. It could be as simple as preparing a cup of coffee for you. Count every little thing your partner does for you and show them how much you appreciate everything they do for you.
5. Give them the impression that you’re still attempting to win them over. Date nights, healthy flirtation, and modest surprises are some of the ways to keep the romance alive in your relationship.
Apart from it, you can read these articles: Peaky Blinders Season 6, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE review, DaBaby net worth, Shetland Season 6, Primal Season 2, Cells at work Season 2, Goku, 6ix9ine net worth, The Shannara Chronicles Season 3, Death Note season 2, KProxy, Kung Fu Panda 4, 7StarHD, 123Mkv, Afdah, FFMovies, Bolly4U, Moviesflix, TrueID, Crystals for Protection, Mewing, How to charge crystals, Knightfall Season 3, Vampire Diaries season 9, Homeland Season 9, Sherlock season 5, Goodyear Viva 3, High sleeper bed, Cash for Cars, F95zone, the 100 Season 8, Salvation Season 3, Shadowhunters season 4, Poldark season 6, Good Place season 5, Madison beer net worth, Gravity Falls season 3, Hunter x Hunter season 7, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 4, Bloodborne 2, Derry Girls season 3, and Knightfall Season 3, you can follow our Entertainment, Health, Technology, and Business category.