Instagram has become one of the most popular social media platforms in recent years, and many people have abandoned or taken a break from it for a variety of reasons. How to Disable or Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account If users wish to take a vacation, they can temporarily erase their Instagram account and return whenever they want. Let’s have a look at how to do both.
You must first log in to Instagram from your computer in order to temporarily deactivate your account. Until you reactivate your account, your profile, photos, comments, and likes will be temporarily hidden. This is how you do it:
- Open Instagram on your computer.
- Select your profile photo and click it.
- Choose a profile.
- At the bottom of the page, next to your username, click Edit Profile.
- The option to “temporarily disable my account” you should choose.
- Now select the reason for your account’s disablement and enter your password in the field provided.
- Click the Temporarily Disable Account option to temporarily disable an account.
- To reactivate your account, all you have to do is log in to Instagram from any device.
How to Delete Your Instagram Account Forever
It’s more difficult to delete your Instagram account permanently than it is to deactivate it momentarily. To have your account canceled, you must file a request to Instagram, which might take up to 90 days. This is how you do it:
- To access Instagram, you’ll need a computer.
- Go to the Instagram account delete page to get started. (https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/)
- From the drop-down option, select a reason for canceling your Instagram account.
- Make sure “Permanently Delete My Account” is chosen.
After you submit your request, Instagram will notify you that your account and all of your information will be completely deleted 30 days later. It could take up to 90 days for all of your posts to be removed. Instagram, on the other hand, claims that once the 90-day period has gone, it may maintain a copy of your data in its backup, which it will only use in the event of a disaster, software error, or other data loss, as well as for legal issues, violations, or harm prevention measures.
Apart from it, you can read these articles: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE review, DaBaby net worth, Shetland Season 6, Primal Season 2, Cells at work Season 2, Goku, 6ix9ine net worth, The Shannara Chronicles Season 3, Death Note season 2, KProxy, Kung Fu Panda 4, 7StarHD, 123Mkv, Afdah, FFMovies, Bolly4U, Moviesflix, TrueID, Crystals for Protection, Mewing, How to charge crystals, Knightfall Season 3, Vampire Diaries season 9, Homeland Season 9, Sherlock season 5, Goodyear Viva 3, High sleeper bed, Cash for Cars, F95zone, the 100 Season 8, Salvation Season 3, Shadowhunters season 4, Poldark season 6, Good Place season 5, Madison beer net worth, Gravity Falls season 3, Hunter x Hunter season 7, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 4, Bloodborne 2, Derry Girls season 3, and Knightfall Season 3, you can follow our Entertainment, Health, Technology, and Business category.