Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness conveyed through mosquito bites. Every year during the monsoon season in India, a significant increase in dengue cases is reported. Mosquito breeding is aided by humid conditions and rainfall accumulated in various locations. Dengue fever symptoms usually appear four to six days after the infection. Dengue fever is characterized by high fever, headaches, joint discomfort, pain behind the eyes, vomiting, and rash. Because dengue fever cases are on the rise in several parts of the country, here are some preventive measures you may take to reduce your chance of becoming infected.
Follow these Actions to Avoid Getting Dengue Fever
1. Properly dispose of solid garbage. Remove any man-made structures, such as pots, that encourage mosquito breeding.
2. In your garden or terrace, cover all the containers or empty vessels. You can also keep them on their backs.
3. Ensure that the water storage container is clean on a regular basis. As much as possible, avoid gathering water.
4. Minimize mosquito bites on your skin. To avoid mosquito bites, dress in long-sleeved, loose clothing.
5. Use insect repellents such as sprays, lotions, and netting to keep mosquitos at bay. When you’re not sleeping in an air-conditioned environment, use mosquito nets.
6. Check for gaps in your doors and windows, and close them when not in use.
7. If possible, avoid traveling to places where dengue fever is a concern.
Dengue Fever Complications
Dengue hemorrhagic fever is a severe form of disease that affects a tiny percentage of dengue patients. The patient may have symptoms such as high fever, lymphatic system damage, bleeding under the skin, internal hemorrhage, exhaustion, and restlessness as a result of this illness. If the patient is experiencing these symptoms, it is critical to get medical attention as soon as possible.
This content, including includes advice, is solely intended to provide general information. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For more information, always visit a professional or your personal doctor. This information is not the responsibility of Articleify.
Apart from it, you can read these articles: Primal Season 2, Cells at work Season 2, Goku, 6ix9ine net worth, The Shannara Chronicles Season 3, Death Note season 2, 5 Best Indian Curries, KProxy, Kung Fu Panda 4, 7StarHD, 123Mkv, Afdah, FFMovies, Bolly4U, Moviesflix, TrueID, Crystals for Protection, Mewing, How to charge crystals, Knightfall Season 3, Vampire Diaries season 9, Homeland Season 9, Sherlock season 5, Goodyear Viva 3, High sleeper bed, Cash for Cars, F95zone, Aloe Vera Juice, the 100 Season 8, Salvation Season 3, Shadowhunters season 4, Poldark season 6, Good Place season 5, Madison beer net worth, Gravity Falls season 3, Hunter x Hunter season 7, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 4, Bloodborne 2, Derry Girls season 3, highest paid CEO, and, Bhushan Kumar net worth, Knightfall Season 3, you can follow our Entertainment, Health, Technology, and Business category.